Workshops can play a key role during times of transition and growth. They show that you’re willing to invest in your employees, that you want them to be engaged and share their voices, and that you recognize that it’s important to step away from day-to-day tasks and align on turnkey objectives so everyone is marching to the same beat.
Especially in times of great disruption, like COVID-19, taking time to support your people can be the most important investment that you make.
Training and development can set the right tone to show your employees that you care about their needs and can serve to motivate them to go the extra mile to meet company goals.
An effective workshop is designed to address a very targeted and specific goal.
Popular Workshops Include:
- Highly Functioning Teams
- For all teams
- New Team Assimilation
- To get new teams off the ground fast
- Senior Leadership Excellence
- To optimize alignment and communication among senior leadership
- Middle Management Leadership Excellence
- Leadership skills for middle management
- Women’s Leadership
- To address the unique needs of women in leadership
*All workshops can be done remotely
If you don’t see what you need in the above, I can design a customized workshop by using my own proprietary approach which includes the below:
The Workshop Process:
- A complimentary discovery conversation to uncover your team/your organization’s desired outcome
- A preliminary workshop recommendation
- Conversations/coaching calls with key stakeholders to better understand group needs and start to address individual needs
- Finalize the workshop recommendation and agenda
- A facilitated workshop with a focus on inclusivity, expanding your leadership influence, and building trust
- A workshop post-mortem meeting with key leader(s) to discuss findings
*The above process can be tailored based on your budget
Latinx@Cloudera, wanted to sponsor a workshop to empower all employees to reach their full potential; We found Amy and she took the monumental task of building a custom workshop and optimizing it for a live room AND remote offices, and then she delivered it in one event! She is the biggest champion of remote employee enablement!
During the session, nobody blinked, you could feel the engagement because of the number and depth of the questions asked. Amy handled the situation perfectly, giving timely answers but never losing track of the workshop. Everybody felt they were an essential part of the process!
There is no single phrase I can use to describe the impact that Amy had on the attendees to the workshop; she is a rock star, she is passionate, literally puts the team on her shoulders, and teaches you how to run with it!
In a data-driven company like Cloudera, everything has a purpose and has to be measured. In some cases, metrics are difficult to establish, and the company's market situation made it more challenging to track down results. However, shortly after the workshop, we saw an increase in employee-led projects across the company, more ERGs organizing events, and more cross-team collaboration, simply because more people understood their roles in leading efforts.
I would absolutely recommend Amy and I'm already looking forward to hosting another leadership workshop at my new company.
- Angel C., Product Marketing Manager
Speeches are a great way to provide value to your organization.
I’ve given speeches to a number of different organizations.
I have three keynote speeches I deliver:
- Achieving Work-Life Balance
- How to Find a Job You Love
- How to Lead in Times of Uncertainty
For more information about speeches, please message Amy today.
Ready to uncover the right next step in your career?
Sign up for my career management email course
"There’s something very powerful about Amy’s style that completely put me at ease and helped me be really honest with myself. She’s truly gifted and one of a kind! Read more."